- 1lb Fresh Strawberries (cut in half)
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size pot and place over medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to cook down for about 20 minutes or until the strawberries have cooked down and the syrup has formed in the pot.
- Remove from the heat and strain the strawberries. Save the strawberries for another recipe and cool the syrup.
- Use in sparkling water or club soda with fresh lemon for a refreshing strawberry lemon soda!