A classic for a reason. Strawberry ice cream is something special. This one pays homage to the ice cream we all know and love using fresh strawberries and simple ingredients. Make a batch of this for the kiddos or even to treat yourself! I like to make a Adult milkshake using this ice cream and its to die for! Give this a go and let me know via Instagram how you liked it!
No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries-Diced
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 12oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped Hershey chocolate(if adding, remove the lemon zest)
- Fresh Strawberries-for topping
- Whip together vanilla and cream, whip until stiff peaks form
- Add condensed milk and fold in the whipped cream
- Add the salt, strawberries and lemon zest, fold in until evenly distributed (note: if you want to add chopped Hershey or white chocolate, now is the time)
- Place in a pan and set in the freezer for 7 hours or overnight. Mix occasionally.
- Scoop out and enjoy!