Lemon Dill Wings
Yield: 20 Wings
- 20 Wing sections (Drums & Flats)
- 2 tsp Citric Acid
- 1 lemon (Zested & Juiced)
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
- Kosher Salt- To Taste
- Black Pepper- To Taste
- Ground Coriander- To taste
- Granulated Garlic or Garlic Powder- To Taste
- Avocado oil spray or your favorite nonstick spray
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill (destemmed and cut)
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Season your wings with the salt, pepper, garlic and coriander. Mix evenly.
- Lightly spray your basket with the oil. Place all of the wings skin side up and air fry for 20-25 minutes until nice and crispy.
- In a large bowl, place the wings. Top with citric acid, lemon juice, parmesan, dill and lemon zest. Toss until all the wings are evenly coated.
- Top with more lemon zest and dill. Serve and enjoy!