This is the one… this milkshake is the best way to start a warm weekend, keep a buzz going or even give you comfort after a breakup. It blends together the best things about a shake while allowing you to have a drink at the same time!
Grown Up Milkshake
- 1 pint of your favorite ice cream
- 1 bottle Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2oz Vodka
- ½ oz Heavy Cream-optional
- 1 Kit Kat Bar
- 1 Snickers Bar
- 1 canister Nilla wafers
- ¼ cup Whipped Cream(if you want to make it from scratch, blend ½ cup of heavy whipping cream and a few tablespoons of powdered sugar)
- Coat the inside and rim of your glass with chocolate syrup.
- In a blender, combine vodka, ice cream, peanut butter and heavy cream (if needed) and blend until everything is combined.
- Pour your milkshake in your prepared cup, top with the whipped cream, wafers, kit kats and snickers.