Yield: 20 Wings
- 20 Wing sections (Drums & Flats)
- 4 tbsp Gochujang
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Mirin
- ½ Tsp Corn Starch
- Cold water
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- Ground Ginger- To Taste
- Garlic Powder- To Taste
- Kosher Salt- ½ tbsp
- Black Pepper- ½ tbsp
- Ground Coriander- To Taste
- Avocado oil spray or your preferred nonstick spray
- 1-2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Green onion (Optional)
- Cilantro (Optional)
- Bird Eye Chili’s – Thinly cut (Optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Toss your wings in the salt, pepper, coriander, ginger and garlic.
Mix until each wing is well seasoned.
- Spray your air fryer basket and coat the surface fully. Place each wing skin side up (Side that has the flattest surface of skin) also known as the presentation side- and cook for 20-25 minutes or until wings are crispy.
- In a small saucepot over medium heat. Add all of the other ingredients except the corn starch and water to the pot and bring to a simmer. Whisk together the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl and add to the sauce. Whisk together and cook until thickened.
- In a large bowl, add the wings. Pour the sauce over the wings and toss until evenly coated.
- Plate up your wings and top with sesame seeds, cilantro, green onion, crushed peanuts and chilis if you’d like!