One of the dishes I love to make after making the cauliflower steak has to be these bites! When you cut cauliflower steaks, they always have florets break off. This is the perfect way to make use of the leftovers. Cook these up and toss them in your favorite garlic parmesan sauce or favorite wing sauce for a delicious, crispy snack.
Yield: 2-3 Servings
- ½ lb fresh Cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper
- ¼ cup grapeseed or Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Melissas Garlic Parmesan Sauce or your favorite Garlic Parmesan sauce
- Grated parmesan (Optional)
- Fresh Parsley (Optional)
- Preheat the Air fryer to 375
- Combine all the seasonings , cauliflower and oil in a mixing bowl and coat thoroughly. Save the garlic parmesan sauce for later.
- Place the seasoned cauliflower in a the air fryer and cook for 7-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the air fryer and place in a mixing bowl.
- Coat the cauliflower in the garlic parmesan sauce.
- Place on a plate and top with parsley and parmesan (optional)