What’s a better way to kick off brunch? No, besides the bellinis and mimosas. The answer lies in your first sip of these frozen mango mojitos. Fresh mango, mint and lime all blended together to create a refreshing drink with a daytime buzz! Blend up a pitcher, rim some glasses and enjoy yourself!
Yield: 2 cups (16oz)
- 1/2 to 1 cup Fresh Mango
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lime juice
- 10-12 leaves Fresh Mint
- 1/4-1/2 cup Simple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Bombay Dry Gin
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Ice
- Fresh Jalepeno-sliced in rounds
- Fresh mango- large slices
- Fresh Lime- cut in rounds
- Smoked Sea Salt
- Rim glasses in honey and tajin. Alternate between tajin and smoked salt-whichever you prefer
- Add lime juice, mint and simple syrup to blender and blend until full combined
- add mango and ice and blend until smooth.
- add honey and blend another few seconds and pour into glasses
- Top with lime, mango and jalapeño garnish.
- kick back, relax and enjoy!!!
- Tip: Adid a splash of peach nectar for that summertime Flavor!