This mango vinaigrette is as simple as dumping everything in a blender and pressing a button! Make a large batch for meal prep or even prep a batch for the Springtime bbq in the backyard. Any way you slice it, this healthy vinaigrette is sure to spice up your life!
Fresh Mango Vinaigrette
Yield:1 ½ -2 cups
- 1 cup Fresh Mango-Diced
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic
- 2 tbsp Fresh Jalepeno-Diced(optional)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Tajin
- Black Pepper-to taste
- Kosher Salt- to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Olive or Grapeseed Oil
- Blend together water and mango until you have a smooth puree
- Add vinegar, cilantro, jalepeno, garlic, honey to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add oil and blend until fully incorporated. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, pour into a mason jar and seal. Place in the fridge and use as desired.
Tip: Add some Chipotle in adobo for that smoky kick!