Lemon Curd Cranberry Sauce
CRAAAANBERRY SAUCE! Such a Thanksgiving staple! Every year I get requests for a recipe so I love shaking it up a bit. This year I decided to use lemon curd to spice it up. Try this one out and let me know what you think! Goes great with cornbread stuffing, the centerpiece turkey and more.
Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
· 12oz Fresh Cranberries
· 1 ½-2 cups Granulated Sugar
· ½ Fresh Lemons Juice
· ½ cup Port Wine
· Pinch of Salt
· 2 tbsp Lemon Curd
· 1 tbsp Butter-optional
· 1 Branch Rosemary
· 1 cup water (for thinning if necessary)
1. Combine all ingredients except water in medium saucepan
2. Cook down over medium heat until thickened and stir frequently, about 15-20 minutes.
3. Taste and adjust the seasoning- if its too bitter, just add a bit of sugar.
4. Pour sauce into blender and pulse until smooth-optional
5. Pour in a bowl and serve or chill.