Grown Up Milkshake!
This is the one... this milkshake is the best way to start a warm weekend, keep a buzz going or even give you comfort after a breakup. It blends together the best things about a shake while allowing you to have a drink at the same time!
Grown Up Milkshake
· 1 pint of your favorite ice cream
· 1 bottle Chocolate Syrup
· 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
· 2oz Vodka
· ½ oz Heavy Cream-optional
· 1 Kit Kat Bar
· 1 Snickers Bar
· 1 canister Nilla wafers
· ¼ cup Whipped Cream(if you want to make it from scratch, blend ½ cup of heavy whipping cream and a few tablespoons of powdered sugar)
1. Coat the inside and rim of your glass with chocolate syrup.
2. In a blender, combine vodka, ice cream, peanut butter and heavy cream (if needed) and blend until everything is combined.
3. Pour your milkshake in your prepared cup, top with the whipped cream, wafers, kit kats and snickers.